a little intro please.

Welcome to my blog. I have no idea how you found me but this is where I leak out my heart's content. Feel free to leave any useful and mature comments... But this place is where things are deep. I usually only write when I feel unnatural, uncomfortable, unhappy. I do write when I'm happy, well I guess I can increase the number of word count in this blog.

Meow. =^_^=

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Sibling love :3

Heh, I really love my brother, despite the fact that he looks really nerdy XD haha but he's a great brother and I love him dearly.

He called us and talked to me for a bit. I really missed talking to him on the phone, but he's been so busy at work I rarely get the time to talk to him anymore. The times we passed before he moved to Calgary was better ^___^ I remember I would sit on his bed and talk to him about things that are bothering me... and I would ask him questions about homework, especially math heh. Time has changed, but I guess our love never changed :) He told me he might attend to my wedding (yay!) and that's good news for me because arriving to the States, I only have my mother attending the wedding (kinda sad in my opinion...) Sadly, my bro's co-worker got injured and he might not be able to get a lil vacation... Oh well. He can visit me anytime later ^__^ Gives him an excuse to travel to the West because I'm there ^^ We had tears in our eyes when he said he'll miss me and that he loves me (that's why he wants to attend my wedding!).

I also told him about how I felt about the "secret wedding" that we'll perform over there. He told me it doesn't matter how people think, as long as I'm happy (and Oscar too). That's true... I mean WE are the one that's going through the wedding, not you guys! So yeah, I should be happy that I'm getting married... ^^ If I lived in Montreal, I bet my parents wouldn't have let me get married this early in life. I'm only turning 20 XD

Ah, I already miss my brother since he's been already away for a few years, what I'll miss the most are my friends and parents. I'll miss my mom more because my relationship with my mum was always better than with my daddy... He's very quiet and we rarely get to talk to each other >__< I'll miss mom... friends... And I missed school lol.

At least this post wasn't as depressing as my previous one :o

No comments: